Disclaimer: I received this product free to try/review thanks to Bzzagent and Garnier Fructis
So before I start I usually LOVE Garnier products and there probably one of my favorite hair brands, and this product did not disappoint. I was lucky enough to try the Triple Miracle Dry Oil which is an amazing leave in product that’s good on dry and damp hair.
Here’s some of the great things it does!!!
- Combines three weightless oils – olive, avocado and shea – to transform dry hair and skin
- Made for everyday use on your hair, body and face (yeah, not just for your hair ladies)
- Instantly absorbs in a touch with no oily residue (not oily at all, and most spray products are)
- Can be used on damp or dry hair (after shower AND in the morning)
- Available for suggested price of $5.99 (without coupons and a sale)
The list of the fabulous things this product does is endless. Garnier truly did not disappoint. But they never do :p
Be on the lookout for another Bzzagent post. I was lucky last week and got chosen to participate in two programs!!